- Take one dirty thing from the pile of dirty things
- if it looks as if it needs food scraping off:
- I grab my scraping thing, walk to the bin, scrape off the crud, return to the sink, put down the scraper.
- if it still looks dirty
- I fill the bowl to the necessary level to wash up the item, put on gloves, wash it up, put it on the drainer, empty the bowl, take off gloves.
- if it is now wet
- I grab a drying towel, dry the item, put the towel back down
- then as it must be clean by this point, i put it away where it belongs, then return to the sink ready to start all over again.
Friday, 19 March 2010
How I do the washing up.
Here is how I do the washing up.